The Te Puawai Digital Immersion Pilot program is an exciting digital immersion project implemented by 6 schools in the Whangarei area known as the Te Puawai Cluster.
The Cluster has worked together on two other projects in the past to support improving education outcomes for their students.
Our shared purpose is to ensure the successful achievement of the strategic goals of the Te Puawai Digital Immersion Initiative, which are to enable fully engaged digital citizenship through enhanced student achievement outcomes and transformed pedagogy.
Te Puawai Schools and Principals
- Leanne Otene (Manaia View School)
- Robert Clarke (Whau Valley Primary)
- Myles Ferris (Te Kura o Otangarei)
- Hayley Read ( Whangarei Intermediate)
- Alec Solomon ( Tikipunga High School)
- Bruce Crawford (Hikurangi Primary School)
- Riripeti Totoro (Raurimu Avenue School)
- Sandra Tuapoho (Te Horo School)
Digital Immersion Facilitator: Beth Lamb (Google Innovator/Authorised Trainer)